Wednesday 13 February 2013

Case example: Rebecca

Becky in my car
As I'm driving around in my hometown, I notice a cute girl in her early twenties jogging alongside the road. She has dark-blonde, half-long, slightly curly hair, a few light-color highlights here and there...not much smaller then myself, I would say around 165 cm. While the distance between us gets closer, I am able to observe her a little better, she has nice boobies, I would give them a C36, a nice slim body-shape, wearing sunglasses and ear-pieces. Having passed her on the opposite direction of the road I turn my car and inspect her behind from a little distance. Well-trained and nice wide hips! She seems very sexy and attractive to me and I decide to give it a go.


Before making the first contact, I take a minute or two to balance my mind, making an initial profile and decide on my initial tactic. What do I know of her so far? She's an 8 or 9 for sure, a typical sporty, popular girl. Her wearing sunglasses on a not very bright day reveal she's used to getting a lot of attention, that's why she rather disguises herself a little to avoid being disturbed while doing her (as it seems) daily running. She either has rich parents or a rich boyfriend as she wears quite expensive brands. The ear-phones tell me she loves to listen to music while sporting, this could indicate she's well in touch with her feelings and emotions.

After reflecting while driving at a safe enough distance behind her, I drive up to her, wind down the window and give her a direct opener. Girls like her usually love a dominant directness.

"Hi, I'm Jonathen!" (I never use my real name)
"Do you feel like a little break from the running and get a fruit-shake with me? I'll be waiting for you two blocks up, I'm sure you know the place, it's called DeeDee's..."

Before winding up the window I give her a wink while looking deep in her eyes (since she wears sunglasses I aim at her eyes so that she does look into mine). Now, why did I do this the way I did it? First off, I chose not to allow her to give me an snwer back. This is called a non-responsive opener. Since she is probably interested in dominant men (she's an 8 or 9) I let her know right from the start that I am in control. She really has no real choice, since her curiosity is now larger then her suspition. She will simply not be able to resist running up to the juice-bar to meet me there and find-out if I'm actually of real interest to her. Why I chose to mention this juice-bar...well, I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to understand that on your own right?

Arriving at DeeDee's I park my car right in front, in plain sight so that she immediately lives up to see me there underwhile making her way there. I park my car a bit arrogant, it gives her an sub-conscious re-confirmation I don't care at all what other people think of me, and I do just whatever I damn please. That's typical alpha-male behavior, something that she highly desires (recollect the initial profile you make of her).

I walk inside, order a strawberry-banana shake with chocolate chips and coconut crunch as topping for her and a lemon-ice-tea for myself. I choose a table behind the window so that I can see her coming and she can see me from a distance. Well, the girl actually came down and entered the juice-bar.

"You do this with every hot girl that happens to run near you?"
"Yes I do, but you are the first to actually come..." <smiling>
"So, I guess I'll sit down then since you've already got me a drink... What is it anyway?"
"Well, I counted on the fact you preferred sweet over sour so there's strawberry, I figured you needed a few carbo's to fuel your energy so there's also banana and on top chocolate just because it's the best taste in the world and coconut to cool you down a little bit."
"Are you sure you haven't met me before?"
<smiling>

TO BE CONTINUED

5 comments: