Monday 21 January 2013

Invent & create your life

Bart is one of my role-models in
my forever young life
Okay, what do I exactly mean by this? Most people just plainly "live" their life, but to be truly happy requires a little extra effort first. See, if you first determine which things, beliefs and feelings are important to you then you can also organize your life into getting the most of of it. Let's say a few of them are a passionate sex life, people to look up to you and a luxury lifestyle (typical male values). Then you know that you have to put energy in those things so that you can lift them to higher levels. More satisfaction, more inner happiness.

Well, this is about
my lifestyle
As for the passionate sex life thing, you may as well keep reading this blog because doing that will give you a nearly guaranteed success in getting any girl in your bed. And when you're at that level, people look up to you. The money part...well, figure that one out by yourself, I think I do enough around here (where got time lah) --- Oh, and do remember, happiness means libido, more of it and better ;)

4 comments: